Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My 16 year old daughter is suffering from left sided lower

Customer Question

My 16 year old daughter is suffering from left sided lower pain traveling into her back. She also complains of shortness of breath. Her pain seems to have gotten worse after eating some pizza
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: She is 16. Haviing her cyle. Pain in lower left side that runs into her back. Pain increases with movement. Claims difficulty breathing but we were at the quick care on Saturday and her lungs are clear. She is in a lot of pain and discomfort.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: no I think that is everything right now
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any injury?