Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I've been suffering from chronic debilitating nausea since

Customer Question

I've been suffering from chronic debilitating nausea since the first of 2017. I've had a round of tests; endoscope (showing only some slight redness in my esophagus. I've had an untrasound of my gallbladder and pancreas, colonoscopy #2, MRI, CT scan of head and abdomen, EEG, all tests have normal or inconclusive. I'm still very nauseas, every day. I have an appointment with a specialist, but he takes 4-6 weeks to REVEWI your case. help?
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Symptoms appearead around the first of the year. I stopped all my depression meds since many of them cause nausea
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was treated for h pylori and doctor says there's no more in my system.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Although we do not diagnose or treat on the site, we answer questions. Specifically, are you asking, what else can this be?