Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I did a backflip and i landed on my neck and a lil bit lower…

Customer Question
Hi i did a...

Hi i did a backflip and i landed on my neck and a lil bit lower to my back. my neck cracked. it doesnt hurt that much. i dont feel pain at all but when i try to look down/left/right/back stretch it hurts like 1/10 happened 5mins ago

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Nah its only this

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None just this chest is kind of tight

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
7/31/2017
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. From your description it sounds like a muscle strain/sprain, not a vertebral fracture. At this time apply ice to the area. If, you start to develop increased pain at the site, numbness or tingling in your arms/hands, then may I suggest you seek medical attention. If the pain increases but none of the other symptoms I mentioned, Aleve or Advil should be used to control it.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you