Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

HOAG IS MY SECOND HOME..MY LAST FEW TRIPS ONE WAS A CLOT IN

Customer Question

HI MY NAME IS MARK ***** AND HOAG IS MY SECOND HOME..MY LAST FEW TRIPS ONE WAS A CLOT IN THE LEFT LEG PUT IN AN IVC FILTER THE SECOND WAS FOR CLOT IN RIGHT LEG MY LEGS AND FEET HAVE NUEROPOOTHY AND CELLULITUOS ALMOST CONTINUALY FOR OVER A YEAR IM TRYING TO GET INTO THE HOAG CANCER CENTER BUT MY INSURANCE HAS TO BE CHANGED I SAW drLARRY ***** WHO I LOVE YOUR ALL WONDERFUL AND HE REFILLED MY MEDS I WENT TO PAIN MANAGEMENT AND HE SAID NOTHING INDICATED CANCER OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS ITS BEEN A FIGHT I DID SEE DR, ITO THERE AND THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ME BUT AGAIN MY MEDS HAVE EXPIRED NONE WILL FIIL THEM SO IM KICKING OPIATES FENTYNAL DILATED LIRYCA AMITRYPTILINE MY BONES FROM MY NECK TO MY HIPS HAVE DETERIORATION FROM DEGENERATIVE DISEACE AS WELL AS OTHER ISSUES I CANT SPELL OR SAY IM MISERABLE I HAVE CRONIC ENCEPHALOPOTHY AND THE LAST TIME THEY DID THIS TO ME I WAS GONE FOR 19 DAYS JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this? Customer: AS BEST I CAN MY MEMORY DESNT COME BACK LIKE IT USE TO I HAVE HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES BOUTS OF INSOMNIA I HAVE DIARRIAH THROW UP ALOT MIGRAINS END STAGE LIVER DISEACE I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY WOULD MAKE ME SUFFER IT SEEMS VERY CRUEL JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know? Customer: HOAG HAS EVERYTHING ON ME ITS THE ONLY PLACE I TRY TO GO TO PULMONARY DISEACE HAS STARTED TO SET IN AND MY HEART HAS STOPPED A FEW TIMES BUT IM STILL HERE

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

How can we help you Mark?