Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can I get oxycoone out of my system?2 days since use,

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get oxycoone out of my system?2 days since use

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Oxycodone

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've been on subutex for months during pregnancy. I stopped and am now going through withdraws. I took a pain pill of my mom to make it better and it helped,but now I'm in so much pain I need to go to hospital, but am scared bc it will still be in my system... how can I get it out?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

5 years

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
7/31/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Please wait for the detailed answer that I am going to post it in a moment

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online

Oxycodone is a narcotic pain reliever, similar to morphine, and is used to treat moderate to severe pain.

Oxycodone can stay in your system for between two and five days depending on your metabolic rate.

Tests can detect oxycodone concentrations up to four days after administration.

There are no practical and reliable method to increase metabolism of oxycodone.

Following can help you to get oxycodone out of my system faster:

• Stop taking any further dosage of oxycodone
  • Drink plenty of fluids
  • Increase your physical activity

So bot***** *****ne is that oycodone may be detected upto 4 days.

Till the you can take tab. Ibuprofen 400mg from the counter. It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know about oxycodone ?

I am online & is waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh