Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pancreitas this is the second attack in two to three…

Customer Question
I have pancreitas this...

I have pancreitas this is the second attack in two to three months and now it hurts when im am at the end of peeing

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Two or thee years i just found out pancreitas evry one was stuck on liver and kidney the peeing pain a bout a week i have no stds either

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I wss told there was a small cist on my pancrease

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to know that. Well it could be a urinary tract infection.

Any recent unprotected intercourse? Increased frequency of urine?

no i do not have any stds have not have sex since the last test i had
can you write me a prescrbiction for antibiots?
well can you on not?

Ok that leaves us with nothing but a UTI. You will need to get a urine test done. Ciprofloxacin is recommended for this.

You may take OTC AZO for relieving pain . Also helpful is cranberry juice.

I am sorry as the website rules donot allow me to write out a script.

You can use the remaining two for relief till you get a script from yiur doc.

what is azo ?

AZO is phenazopyridine . It helps relieve the pain, urgency and irritation in UTI .

wher do i get that?

Its easily available at any pharmacy over the counter.

well that is no help and a bait and switch method i will not partake in that extortion
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 11 months ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :-)
I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service or Doctor's notes, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Experts can not direct you to a specific Physician for any kind of treatment or services which includes requests for Doctors that can/will write certain medication prescriptions for you as this is handled on a case by case basis by the individual Physicians you may choose for your hands on care.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
cancel you guys are a rippoff
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 11 months ago
I am sorry for any misunderstanding. I have cancelled and refunded your question for you.
Best,
Camille-Moderator