Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Second opinion] so after having sex, the left side of my

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi so after having sex, the left side of my vagina is blue, there is little pain, but pain during intercourse.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

This is likely to be due to bruising that can cause the skin to become blue similar to what happens when there is bruising in other regions of the body. This can occur after sex and is not a cause for concern. Only if there are symptoms such as fever or multiple similar bruises in other locations of the body, you should consult your doctor. To assist healing you should avoid any further sex for at least 2 weeks by which time it will be completely healed. You can also take a multivitamin and multi mineral pill for 2 weeks to assist healing.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Do you have any further questions?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you.