Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you refer me to a Urologist with penile implants

Customer Question
Can you refer me...

Can you refer me to a Urologist with penile implants experience. Location in Dallas or N.E. Texas. I have had 6 or 7 systo procedures. I have a good doctor in College Station but he does not do the penile implants. Thanks for your response and time! Dwight Woolston

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have had several systo procedures in College Station, but the Doctor there doesn't do implants! Not taking meds just using pads to offset leakage! No medication! i am trying to stop leakage and also give me relief on erections!

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Felodpine 5 mg daily,atorvastatin 40 mg daily, atenolol 50 mg daily1 Allergic to penicillin and bactrim.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Prostate removed in 2007. several tumors removed - 2 in each kidney, 2 in bladder.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
7/30/2017
Doctor: Ross, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Ross
Ross, Doctor

Hello Dr Whitney im a urologist located east coast. Dallas has great implanter in the academic centers Baylor did some of the first in the 70s. they also can talk to you about slings or sphincter for the leakage I hope that helps