Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can a blood disorder cause breaking out and itching? my

Customer Question
Can a blood disorder...

Can a blood disorder cause breaking out and itching?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

My husband blood clots in heart lungs and legs.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Diabetes, on oxygen , can't breathe without it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
7/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry your husband has had blood clots

inflammation in the body from diabetes and blood clots can cause skin rashes and itching.

can you upload a clear photo of his skin rash?

has he tried steroid creams like 1% hydrocortisone creams and allergy medications like allegra, or claritin or zyrtec and benadryl at night time to see if these help? these are all over the counter.