Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

When I wake up every morning I out dark mucas and I went to

Customer Question

When I wake up every morning I spit out dark mucas and I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago when it had started and they did a scan on my body and said I was clear but it still continues and I feel pain in my lower left stomach area
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing else I used to smoke but I stopped about a month ago before this all started
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

What is your age and gender?