Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My right testicle hurts when I ejaculate, About 2 weeks it…

Customer Question
My right testicle hurts...

My right testicle hurts when I ejaculate

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

About 2 weeks it only hurts when I have sex and the pain is only on the right one

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a small hernia bellow my belly button for a long time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
7/30/2017
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Right testicular pain during ejaculation or sex suggests acute epididymitis or infection of the cord attached to the testicle which carries sperm.
This can be possible when bacteria goes to the testicular are from the urinary tract.
You should consider oral antibiotic with doxycycline for 1 week.
Pain can be controlled by anti inflammatory medication like ibuprofen as needed.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-basu/