Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Thanks I got a small insect like bite on my hip way back in…

Customer Question
Thanks I got a...

Thanks I got a small insect like bite on my hip way back in late April and it was very small st first I didn't notice it at first till it started burning then it became swollen in two days it had really gotten big and it hurt really bad and was very warm to the touch and it finally got better but I still have bursing like place from it and it healed but now I have small places all around and below where the original place was I also got a small blood blister that came up on my right hand and it burst and had clear fuild now it looks like I've been sun burnt at these sites so what do you think I have . Thanks in advance

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

I've just had another place come up near the first site after I mashed a small pimple like place and now it's grown about 5 times the size it was now its firm to the touch and very warm like the first place was

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The first place that came up
Was on my right hip and after a couple months it finally healed but it's still dark in color kinda like a real dark bruse and then after it healed I had small bruse like places above and below where the original site was and about two weeks ago I had a blood like blister come up on my left hand and it grew fast like in 24 hours it got really big and I busted it and it had clear fulid come out of it and it done just like the first place did it had sun burn like skin peeling around it now my hip above the first site is getting hot but not burning yet just swelling up and getting big
7/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic