Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have numbness in my rt hand and leg. I can still move

Customer Question
them. Is this of concern?...
I have numbness in my rt hand and leg. I can still move them. Is this of concern?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. RK, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Doctor

Dear customer,

How long are the symptoms?

do you suffer from diabetes or hypertension?

did you consult a doctor yet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It has been going on for an hour. I have hypertension no diabetes I have not seen a dr.

Dear customer,

You should not take it lightly as the numbness in left hand and leg may be due to the decreased blood supply to brain or may be part of the initial stage of stroke/haemorrhage in the brain.

The timely treatment is advised.You should consult a neurologist and have the ct scan/mri of the brain done to know the underlying etiology and have the treatment at the earliest.

Let me know here if you have any doubt or else rate me positive if you are satisfied.

Thank you