Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice
14180959

I have numbness in my rt hand and leg. I can still move

Customer Question

I have numbness in my rt hand and leg. I can still move them. Is this of concern?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

How long are the symptoms?

do you suffer from diabetes or hypertension?

did you consult a doctor yet?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It has been going on for an hour. I have hypertension no diabetes I have not seen a dr.
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

You should not take it lightly as the numbness in left hand and leg may be due to the decreased blood supply to brain or may be part of the initial stage of stroke/haemorrhage in the brain.

The timely treatment is advised.You should consult a neurologist and have the ct scan/mri of the brain done to know the underlying etiology and have the treatment at the earliest.

Let me know here if you have any doubt or else rate me positive if you are satisfied.

Thank you