Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have very smelly bowls and gas all the time not matter

Customer Question

I have very smelly bowls and gas all the time not matter what I eat I went to see my internist and she did a stool test and found not issues
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: she gave me tindenzole for five days which helped and I was ok for three weeks but now again I have the same issue
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no, I have had a very healthy medical history no issues
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

I think there is some imbalance of normal bacteria living in your bowel causing this problem. I would recommend you to add lots of probiotics, yogurt and buttermilk in your diet as they help restore the normal bacteria. You should get tested for celiec disease as well to rule out malabsorption. You can repeat a course of tinidazole.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.