Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been dealing with some, I guess, "moderate" pain in…

Customer Question
I have been dealing...

I have been dealing with some, I guess, "moderate" pain in my lower back for the last 6 yrs pretty much daily. Xprior to this the pain would come on here and ther based on the type of activity at work & athletics as far back as 14 yrs old I'm a 36 yr old electrician, who started my first summer at 11, part time, in my family company. I recently have been diagnosed with a plantar fibrous on my right foot with a tear.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I'm sorry my screen is blocking what you've asked me

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a constant ringing in my ears, I tired the OTC ear drops with no change. I was saw an internal medical doctor and was put on meds and got an injection which was some sort of procedure, I also was

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
7/29/2017
Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 11 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm a Consultant Rheumatologist and I am reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have an MRI of the lower back as well ?

Your age and gender ?

Regards