You may take Ibuprofen and/or Acetaminophen for headache.
Following measures are usually helpful;
1) Warm saline / salt water gargles
3) Rest to throat; less talking! This will take care of your laryngitis (larynx or vocal cord inflammation)
4) Warm fluids; increase the fluid.
5) Tylenol or Motrin / Advil (Ibuprofen) it will take care of your pain and discomfort.
Read this resource;
Following are the suggested treatment for chronic headache;
2) Mild massage
3) Correct posture of neck during working.
4) Relaxation technique like meditation.
5) Stretching exercises
6) Occipital blocks
7) Electrical stimulation
8) Therapeutic ultrasound
9) Hot/cold packs
Following would be the treatment protocol for sinusitis;
1) Nasal steroid; decrease inflammation and open up obstruction.
2) Oral decongestants such as pseudoephedrine are often helpful.
3) Topical decongestant for short duration.
4) Antihistamines; use only if allergic.
5) Steam vaporizer
6) Eucalyptus oil may help
7) Nasal saline irrigation
8) Vitamin C
9) Antibiotics; if nasal culture is positive and there are signs in CT scan.
For treating it naturally; steam inhalation, nasal saline water (salt water) irrigation (can be done by Neti-pot), Vitamin C, Eucalyptus oil inhalation can be done. Following can increase the body immunity so help in overcoming the sinus infection;
1) Omega 3; Fish oil capsule and flaxseed oil capsule.
2) Ginkgo Biloba
3) Zinc 30 mg.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.