Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If I back surgery will it stop spinal degeneration? Why am I…

Customer Question
If I back surgery will...
If I back surgery will it stop spinal degeneration? Why am I wearing cartilage from leaking spinal fluid? Can it stop, prevent from wearing my joints? Will I be able lay on my back after surgery?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
7/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 1 year ago

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

What is your age?

What are your symptoms?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
MY age is 48. I'm leaking lower back spinal fluid. My right hip mild pain went a orthopedic. He x rayed my hip and back told me need rehab on my hip. That is all he told me. I seen on pentagon channel about spinal degeneration I called the doctor again told them I wanted to tested for spinal degeneration. The first doctor didn't want to see me, he was on vacation. I seen a different orthopedic but they were both there anyway. I don't trust those doctors. My mother was in surgery last year while I was waiting for surgery to end, some hospital employee told me I waited too long. You should of had done earlier. It's too late for you. If I have back surgery will it stop from spreading wearing any or all joints? How does it spread from wearing cartilage in my joints?

Could you please post your MRI of back?