Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have some type of horrible skin infection or something on…

Customer Question
I have some type...

I have some type of horrible skin infection or something on my face... is painful and itches and always seems to have a hair in it... I've tried everything I know to try

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Been dealing with it for months... oral antibiotics make it almost go away but as soon as I stop it comes back... tried hibiclense, muprirocin(sp?)

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Can't get appointment with my dermatologist until November

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
7/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

can you upload a clear jpg photo of your face infection?

do you see the "add file" link?