Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I take hydrocone 10-325 im out but have 333 I got to take a…

Customer Question
I take hydrocone 10-325...

I take hydrocone 10-325 im out but have 333 I got to take a blood test can I past with that in me,tx.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

To get my prescription filled

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I just ran out of my medicine and my dr,can't prescribe pain pills any more.i have and application to go to pain management.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
7/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what is 333?

is that what the pill says on it?

when was the last time you took the hydrocodone?

when is your blood test?

Family Physician, Doctor