Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Saya bahasa Indonesia sedikit. Saya maaf. Saya EXPAT

Customer Question
American. Saya pergi ke tiga...
Saya bahasa Indonesia sedikit. Saya maaf. Saya EXPAT American. Saya pergi ke tiga tahun, rumahku Malang, VPT. Saya memilliki empat orang-orang working for me. Rabu daya pergi ke Apostek for obatku. Saya memilliki lupus, very serious... obat is low dose chemotherapy. Saya Dr give me empat obat for pain, migraines, muscles spasms, sleep. Saya lihat malam ini, champs, satu hari later... only 6 solaxin(#28), only 14 tramadol (#42), topamax, ok, valisimbe
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: Not enough room, for all of my meds taken. In USA, it's a felony to steal from a sick person. Please advise what I should do?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
7/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am a doctor in the USA

using English is easier for you?

did the person you sent to get your medication steel medications from you?

is this one of your employees who you sent to get medications for you.

yes, it is illegal to steel medications

why could you not go to get medications yourself?

Family Physician, Doctor