Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I can't seem to get anywhere with nerve pain although my GP

Customer Question

Hello I can't seem to get anywhere with nerve pain although my GP hospitals are aware of my Vegas nerve damage in a car accident causes me cluster attacks in my brain due to neck fractured seen by a chiropractic therapist and gastro team I can't digest food or toilet head pain severe need oxygen and injections I have never had nerve relaxant ?? Or the nerve deals with only the pains gastro and chest pain with pain relief I get malnutrition fast lose weight need fortisips nerve blockers in my head but nothing for calm the nerve as you know the purpose of the Vegas nerve is to calm the body from stress it can't calm it is severely damaged
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: The cluster attacks are daily crippling my life
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a hieta hernia Vegas nerve damage left me to have a bad to tubing for 8 months in hospital being fed I was 9 stone I fell to 4 stone it's ruin my life is there anything that can be done to calm the nerve a tablet cause any slight stress it flares up but life in general is stress ful even illness alone coping with daily illness not being able to be a mum
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm really sorry to hear this.

what kind of treatments have you tried?

just click send to reply