How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am diagonised with diagonal 80% thrombotic lesion and 80%

Customer Question

i am diagonised with diagonal 80% thrombotic lesion and 80% LCX stenosis. pls suggest a remedy
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: no heaviness on chest....
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: i m relatively fit and 52 years of age with very active life without any difficulty having weight of 81 kgs with a height of 5ft and10 inches
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i m ashthamatic geneticly
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

it sounds like you were found to have narrowing of blood vessels in the heart coronary arteries.

the LCX is the left circumflex artery of the heart and feeds a lot of the heart muscles.

most cardiologist would recommend that you get a drug eluding stent placed in the area of stenosis to help keep the blood vessel open.

you may need to take some blood thinners after a stent is placed.

did your heart doctors talk to you about getting a stent placed in these blood vessels?