Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just got home from the ER. I have been having awful

Customer Question
I just got home...

I just got home from the ER. I have been having awful syptoms: memory loss, fatigue, depression, visual hallucinations... insomnia is very bad. When I do fall asleep, I have nightmares and I wake up soaked with sweat, severe muscle pain and I only sleep for around 15 minutes when this happens

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

ER tested my thyroid. TSH 7.94

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have Lupus. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/26/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

What is your age?

What are / were other investigations done previously for your symptoms?

Did you discuss these symptoms with your primary care physician?