Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I also have this pain in my left shin, no bruise, no

Customer Question

I also have this pain in my left shin, no bruise, no apparent marks that could indicate any injury...hurts to tuch (even clothes) and I have a burning sensation also in that area
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: for about a week now...the pain starts there and sometimes the busrning and the pai radiates to the bottom of my feet
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no, I am 54, otherwise pretty healthy...just have frozen shoulder for about a year now...
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Part of your post is cut off.

What medical problems do you have?

What is your question?