Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I think I have a UTI I don't have insurance I am having

Customer Question

Hello I think I have a UTI I don't have insurance I am having trouble with locating a clinic for help what can I do? The symptoms aren't as bad as they were previously.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I saw a doctor for it when I had it while I was pregnant last year and i was on an antibiotic but I started recognizing a little odor yesterday.
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nothing dealing with that...it just a little odor that comes every now and then when i use the restroom Ive been drinking a lot of water to try the flush out the bacteria. I'm trying to see what i need to do before it gets and worse.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

You will have to see a doctor for a urinalysis and antibiotic prescription, insurance or not.

You are in the US, correct?