Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am experiencing, for the last few days, tingling in my

Customer Question

I am experiencing, for the last few days, tingling in my right arm with increasing pain. The skin sometimes feel as if it is burning. The pain is intermittent, occasionally sharp, but usually dull. I plan to call my physician on Monday. Yesterday the pain was underneath my arm pit.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: When I use my right hand, arm it seems to worsen. (It worsened as I held up and read the morning paper.) No swelling.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am slender, but in normal weight range. Health has been good. My white and red blood count are on the lower side, but have not required specialist attention. I am treated for high blood pressure.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 2 months ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Any swelling of the arm?

Does it hurt to move your right shoulder?