Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a torn meniscus in my left knee. there is hardly any

Customer Question

i have a torn meniscus in my left knee. there is hardly any pain. the discomfort comes and goes. cant bend the knee too mcu. i was looking for a homepathic remedy for my knee
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: no swelling
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: too much usage without knee sleev makes it worse i have hypoethyroidism. and was taking medicine for depression which seemed a lot better so i stopped. but i can feel the reimergence of some symptoms like excessive sleepiness and lethargy
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

OK

So I am a double board certified MD and a classical homeopath.

Do you understand about homeopathy. Homeopathy is not herbs, supplements or vitamins.

Do you know anything about how a remedy is selected, etc?

I need to know how much you know in order to answer your questions [by the way we do not treat on the site but I can set you in the right direction.}

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Just use reply to respond.