Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/MS
17287913

What if I don't have any benadryl, No went out for

Customer Question

What if I don't have any benadryl
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: No went out for mexican...came back stomach upset and noticed bumps on my tongue towards back...kinda big never happened before
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Just this evening
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nausea
Category: Medical
Expert:  Medicaldoctor replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

These bumps on the back of the tongue are often enlarged after taking certain types of food or due to stress and hormones.They always return to their normal size without any treatment in a couple of days so there is nothing to be worried.

If you do not have any diarrhea and only have nausea,this is most likely a very mild indigestion.

It will settle in a few hours or a day but if you feel like vomiting then you can take over the counter

anti-emetic like meclizine or benadryl.

I hope this helps

Do let me know if you have any questions.

If done for now please do leave a positive 5 star rating for this,you can rate by simply clicking on the stars on top left of this thread,you can ask any follow up questions even after rating this positively.

Thank you