Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Something is wrong inside my belly button, since last one

Customer Question
hi JA: Hello. How can I...
hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: something is wrong inside my belly button
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: since last one month i could see some liquid is getting discharged from by belly button. it is stinking too
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no nothing,, i am medically clean so far i had no issues for past 2 to 3 days there was no such discharges but today again it happened and when i cleaned it i found a pinky new flesh inside my belly button
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
now i am scared of this new flesh. I already consulted a doctor. After examining my belly button she said me not to worry about anything.
7/23/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Is there any blood discharge from belly button?

Any itching there?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having liquid discharge from belly button along with and seeing this pink flesh inside it is nothing to worry.

Discharge from within belly button is almost always a sign of an infection.Most probably you have an infection in belly button because the navel doesn't get much air and traps moisture, heat and bacteria. Both bacterial and sometimes fungal infections are common.

Following is recommended for you:

Thank you.
Hope this helped
If you have any further question then you can ask me.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Kind Regards
Dr.Josh

• · Apply cream containing clotrimazole.It is availaible at counter without prescription.

• Keep your belly button clean & dry.

• Also apply ointment ultramide or ointment polysporin.they are available as OTC(over the counter) at your pharmacy without prescription & will help you greatly.

All this will help you greatly & your symptoms of discharge & sore will subside in next couple of days.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Following is recommended for you:

• Keep your belly button clean & dry.

• Thank you.
    Hope this helped
    Bonus is highly appreciated.
    Kind Regards
    Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 3 months ago

Just checking in to see how is your discharge from belly button now?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

I am online & is waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor