Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I'm just wondering what is the cause of sweating a lot in

Customer Question

I'm just wondering what is the cause of sweating a lot in men
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: No symptoms at all
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had lung surgery 4 months ago but I'm fine now, I had a complication of pnemonia but cleared now. Wondering can sweating more than normal been cause iam a bigger man or usING too many vitamins, or can this just be common iam not sick or anything
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

Since how long are you having excessive sweating?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Excessive sweating in medical terms is called hyperhidrosis.This is due to overactive sweat glands.Certain conditions can cause excessive sweating:hyperthyroidism,anxiety,diabetes,Parkinson's disease,certain infections,glucose control disorders.

This is not related to your lung surgery or complication of pneumonia.Also this cannot be due to taking too many of vitamins.

Following is recommended for you now:

• You need products containing 10% to 15% aluminum chloride hexahydrate are the first line of treatment.It act as antiperspirants.
  • Anticholinergics drugs may be prescribed.
  • Botox is also used for the treatment of excessive sweating.
  • There is a very effective over the counter antiperspirant available that is based on a colorless alcoholic solution containing aluminium chloride hexahydrate. It is available by name :Driclor and Anhydrol Forte. It is available as OTC without prescription & will help you greatly.

If still after this,the symptoms of excessive sweating persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer

If you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

I am online & I am waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

I have seen that you have not rated my answer so far.Please leave positive rating above the chat box. However if you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.Please do not forget to leave positive rating (3 or more stars).

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh