Dr. Scott, Doctor
Experience:  Physician
96592888

Second opinion] i am slightly bleeding from the vagina, i am

Customer Question

Second opinion] hi ,i am slightly bleeding from the vagina, i am 51 and had a hesto at 40 i am in pain , not enought to were a pad what should i doJA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?Customer: my health is hummmmm. i have back pain for the last week , i have drank water daily but not helping the blood is alot worse now very tiedJA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?Customer: yes stroke 4 years ago but alls good now 1 year ago i had a brain anurisym remove to have effects to this day still recovering
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Scott replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Were you able to see a doctor and get treated?

I read through your previous feed.

I sounds like you might have an infection or kidney stone.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.