Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

A year ago i fell off a latter in my bathroom attempting to

Customer Question

a year ago i fell off a latter in my bathroom attempting to fix the exhaust fan as i fell i hit the back of my head hit and went through the tiled wall witch knocked me out for a min or so.i did not have myself checked .i rested and apllied ice.. .after a few days i seemed ok...about 4 months l
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: about 4 months i noticed im loosing memmory i am struggling to find words cannot concentrate .
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: im 63 ,suffer with anxiety .i am taking colonzapam .a month ago iam noticing a few tiny bumps in the back of my head which is causing some presher .im thinking maybe some peices of ceramic tile could be under the skin.i also feel some pressure that wasent there before .is it possable a year later i may have a concussion and a fungal infection from the oid tile grout?
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 6 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Your symptoms like memory issues can be due to post concussion syndrome. Please see the symptoms of it;

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/post-concussion-syndrome/basics/symptoms/con-20032705

The tiny bumps can be due to;

1) Inflammation underneath the skin.

2) Scarring.

Hope this is helpful.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this helpful?

Do you have any follow up questions?

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.