How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Saleem Your Own Question
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2289
Experience:  MBBS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr.Saleem is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well I have a her me rid problem and I can't tell if it's

This answer was rated:

Well I have a her me rid problem and I can't tell if it's internal or external or analysis fissure, j have a picture if that can help
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No medications yet cause I don't know which one it is, no I haven't seen a doctor yet
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I don't take medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nope
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Which hemmroid is this picture? Internal, external or anal fissure? Is it serious what can I do to cure it

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No call just text

Is it painful ? It seems like external inflammed hemorrhoids which are usually extremely painful however if this isnt painful then its prolapsed internal hemorrhoids. In either case the only cure is surgery. Another option is sclerotherapy in which they inject a solution into the dilated hemorrhoids causing it to dry up.

For temporary relieve you can use topical lignocaine , avoid constipation and take OTC pain relief as ibuprofen .

Hope it was helpful.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Did you look at the picture?

Yes i did

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok so I don't know if it hurts cause I patted it with prep relief wipes, an it does hurt when I go to the bathroom

Yes seems like external hemorrhoids however would need physical examination to confirm . Treatment options are as i mentioned above , sclerotherapy or surgery.

hope it answered your query.

Feel free to ask any more queries.

Please reward a 5 stars rating if you are satisfied.

You can always opt-out if you need a second opinion.

Please avoid leaving a low rating as it hurts an expert's standing

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Alot of people told me to ask a doctor an they said it's not serious so cream or gel would work so I know it's not serious I just need to know if it's internal or external. So j can get the cream or gel

It seems external. You can apply topical lignocaine for relief.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok so it's not internal, you have no doubts right?

As i mentioned it would need a physical exam to confirm but as it looks in the picture you shared ,its external. Treatment options are usually the same so you dont need to worry about it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh thank god and it's not close to anal fissure?

No not at all.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I thought external had to have one huge bump and the others were smaller.

No thats not specific . Presentation can vary. Size doesnt point towards a certain diagnosis. Obviously you would need a surgeon examining this for confirmation. My job is to tell you what it looks like in my opinion / knowledge. You can apply topical cream for relief and plan an appointment with your doctor later on.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thank you sir

You are welcome.

Please do remember to reward credit with a positive rating to my work.

Wishing you great health.

Kind regards.

Dr Saleem.

Dr.Saleem and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you