Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/MS
17287913

I have been having sore throat for like 5 days now, it all

I have been having sore throat for like 5 days now, it all started with acid reflux one day and burning in throat, now it doesnt really burn too much, it just looks irritated and when i brush my teeth on my palate since its irritated it bleeds a little thats how how i started noticing the irritation, i also feel like sonething is stuck in my throat, is my ovula inflamed? Picture attached for reference
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here is the foto i have little redness in soft palate

Welcome to justanswer,I Shall be consulting you today.

Your throat is inflamed suggesting a possible bacterial infection as it is present for 5 days.

Acid reflux is very commonly associated with a sore throat.

You should

• Drink fluids. Fluids keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Avoid caffeine and alcohol, which can dehydrate you.
  • Gargle with saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of table salt to 4 to 8 ounces of warm water can help soothe a sore throat. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.
  • Use lozenges.

You might also be needing an antibiotic like amoxicillin to combat bacteria.

I hope this helps.

Do let me know if you have any queries.

If done for now please do leave a positive 5 star rating by clicking on the stars on top left of this thread.

Thank you

Kind regards.

If you need any further assistance do let me know.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok so thos red spot has moved it was on soft palate now its in hard palate, explanaition please
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That was saturday this is today

So the area of redness is basically inflammation,it can spread to involve the adjacent areas.

Did you take any medicines?any fever?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No fever sometimes itchi soft palate but whats the spot on hard palate? It just appeared as u can tell in pictures,

Yes I have seen that red spot.That red spot corresponds to the area of inflammation.It will disappear in a few days.

Throat mucosa becomes sensitive during a sore throat so there can be patches of redness,that settle when infection is cleared completely.