Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I broke out in Tremors ( shaking hands and arm) fingers went

Customer Question

I broke out in Tremors ( shaking hands and arm) fingers went numb, have seen neuroloigst
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Not sure what made it worst, started sweating in air condition building wanted to vomit, went home and slept from 6 pm until 4 am and now migraine headache, try ing to go to work.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Health good, Heart has been stress tested all good. Doctors say for 55 yr old I am really good health. Don't know why the tremors except for stress. Not on any medication just vitamins B-12 and D.
Category: Medical
Expert:  The Physician replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com. I am an Emergency physician with over 25 years multi-disciplinary experience. I am going to be your expert in this question.
However, I would like a few more information from you to help streamline your answer

Is this the first time it happened?

How long did it last?

Did you get any blood tests or any form of xrays?

When did you get your B12 level/D levels done?