Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a sore itchy spot on the bottom of one foot that has

Customer Question

I have a sore itchy spot on the bottom of one foot that has been there for at least 3-4 years. It never heals up all the way. I have tried everything antibiotics creams of all kinds, liquid bandage and all kinds of "home remedies ". It will get almost healed then in a day or two it starts itiching again and will dry and crack open and hurt all over agin. It's a never ending circle
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: 3-4 years. It started one night in a hotel room. A nice 5 star resort. Just woke me up itching like crazy. Get dry and fallen, will crack and bleed. I start back with an antibiotic ream of some kind or another in a few days it's better, then it starts all over again.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am 51 years old and have no health issues. A cortisone cream seems to help the most. But won't heal.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 days ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 days ago.

We do not diagnose or treat, but I can set you in the right direction by answering your questions.

Please attach a picture and state exactly what your question is about this.