Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

What is the benefit of IQ +? I meant what benefit does IQ+

Customer Question

What is the benefit of IQ +?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: I meant what benefit does IQ+ has to do with brain power?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am a stroke survival.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

This brain supplement sharpens memory, increase alertness and focus and fight against fatigue .

It helps your brain get all the needed nutrients to ensure a cognitive function within the normal limits, while boosting motivation and vitality and unlocks your brain potential, by fueling it with essential vitamins and increasing cerebral functions, for better cognition.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.