Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

About 3 days back. I had well protected sex at a very

Customer Question

Hello...about 3 days back. I had well protected sex at a very reputed sex parlour
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: I am a very fit healthy guy in my 30s
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: all clean jsut wanted to know if I need to worry about HIV? there was no condom leakage or condom burst the girl was very careful too oral only with condom
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

There is no worry about HIV transmission.

Nothing worrisome here.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.