Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm just in a pain cycle that I can't seem to get out of.

Customer Question

I'm just in a pain cycle that I can't seem to get out of. Deblitating migraines, severe back pain, knee pain. I have been through many different treatments. The pain only goes away temporarily, and now the medications are not working as well.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Yes, I have migraine disease including hemiplygic migraines. I lose vision in my left eye, and I become paralyze on the left side of my body if I don't take my medication in time. I understand why my doctors keeps cutting back the medication, but I can't afford to go to an emergency room every time I get a debilitating migraine when there is a medication I can take for a day or two that with stop it.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have several conditions....I have a right kidney reflux which is causes chronic UTIs, a history of kidney stones, and constant pain and muscles spasms from the kidney reflux. I also have 3 herniated discs in my neck from a car accident 20+ years ago and a three herniated discs in my lower back from a car accident about 14 years ago. I have constant back pain, can't sit still, can't stay asleep for more than an hour and half at a time because the pain wakes me up,. I also have fibromialgyia, chornic fatigue immune difficincy syndrome, severe anxiety disorder, and major depressive disorder. I also have complex partial seizures
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

I am sorry that you are having so much pain.

However, it is unclear what question you are asking.

What information would be helpful?