Medical

For a while now I have had these moveable lumps above both…

Hi, for a while now...
Hi, for a while now I have had these moveable lumps above both my left and right collar bone, like sitting on top of them. When I feel for them they move and then I cannot feel then anymore, really just in one direction. They feel pea sized and they are more pronounced on right side than left. I feel like the right side is puffy or swollen but... Read full answer
Hi, for a while now I have had these moveable lumps above both my left and right collar bone, like sitting on top of them. When I feel for them they move and then I cannot feel then anymore, really just in one direction. They feel pea sized and they are more pronounced on right side than left. I feel like the right side is puffy or swollen but it's not visible. They are located more towards where the collar bone meets my should/neck muscle in the cavity area. I have mentioned this before to 2 different doctors and they tell me they are not lymph nodes. My history of health is 10 years mild ulcerative colitis, gerd with hiata hernia and a constant phlegm/mucus with more frequent ibfections than the average person 4 to 6 colds a year/recently sinus infections. What is your take on this? My doctor has done so many tests of the blood and xrays of my chest and I'm always told I'm fine?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I must add that I have breathing test done and that came back fine as well
7/12/2017
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Well if the examination and tests including CT scans are all normal then it is unlikely to be anything serious

A possibility could be a fat pad or accumulation of fat cells like in lipoma

I cant see anything concerning in this situation

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you require any further clarification

If you are satisfied then do leave a POSITIVE RATING (preferably 5 stars) so that I may be credited for my work

Regard

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yeah, they all just feel the area and tell me it's nothing and it's been months and I do not notice any difference. One thing that concerns me is when you Google this (I know Dr Google isn't a good idea) it says you shouldn't feel anything. The right side also feels like a few of them move, they are right on the top of collar bone and move away when pressure is put on themThey almost move like deeper behind the collar bone. I cannot feel them unless I slide my fingers over them and they move away

It could possibly be a fat accumulation and nothing concerning

Good luck

Regard

DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Patricia Dean who close to a year ago started contacting you
Patricia Dean who close to a year ago started contacting you regarding the non iron deficiency anemia caused by inflammation of chronic disease. I just had some blood work done as I have finished taki… read more
Doctor,
I have a tiny moveable lump on on my right collarbone. I was
I have a tiny moveable lump on on my right collarbone. I was having reflexology treatments and it has appeared since then I have had it around 8 weeks and it hasn't changed in size but I am starting t… read more
Richard Han
Richard Han
Pediatrician,
I'm a 22 year old female, not overweight, and I've been
Hello! I'm a 22 year old female, not overweight, and I've been experiencing a persistent cough for a straight month. It's more of a chest-induced cough rather than a tickle in my throat. I cough up ph… read more
Thomas Day
Thomas Day
Doctor of Medicine,
Doctor of Medicine
Stop searching for answers—
For a few days now I have been having a pain on the left and
For a few days now I have been having a pain on the left and right side of my last lower rib, it's towards the end of the ribs by the love handle area. It hurts to touch the area and feels on the very… read more
Dr Stan
Dr Stan
DO
I have had pressure in my collarbone area and right side of
I have had pressure in my collarbone area and right side of my throat area. I constantly need to clear my throat and my right tonsil is swollen. I get a pressure in my eyes and they are watery in the … read more
Doctor,
I am 67 i am a smoker, I Keep coughing up phlegm especially
My Name is ***** ***** am 67 i am a smoker, I Keep coughing up green phlegm especially after eating certain foods like cake biscuits especially chocolate, the phlegm is really thick and fills up a qua… read more
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Assistant Professor, Critical Care,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Pea-sized moveable, painless lump just below zygomatic
Pea-sized moveable, painless lump just below zygomatic process inline with lobule of left ear. Has been present more than a month. Have slight numbing sensation along zygomatic process extending to no… read more
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Consultant Gynecologist,
MBBS. MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology
I am a 46 year old male and have discovered a lump on the
I am a 46 year old male and have discovered a lump on the left side of my neck(right next to the spot wher my jaw bone ends). There is no continuous pain, but is tender and sore to the touch. It feels… read more
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby
Family Physician,
Last two weeks i have gotten reoccuring pain in my left
last two weeks i have gotten reoccuring pain in my left shoulder blade, and somtimes feel it in the right. the pain is more like a dull ache or spasm feeling, comes and goes. i have had some isses wit… read more
Board Certified Physician,
I had a very bad cold and now i have swelling on the left
i had a very bad cold and now i have swelling on the left side above my collar bone. Is this normal?… read more
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby
Family Physician,
I have found a small pea sized lump on my neck a few months
Hi I have found a small pea sized lump on my neck a few months ago - now I have found a couple on my hip bone and a large one on my lower back… read more
The Physician
The Physician
Emergency Room Physician,
MSc. Pediatric Emergency Medicine, MD.
I have a raised area/lump just above my clavical and an
I have a raised area/lump just above my clavical and an appointment to see my doctor on Wed. Is there anything this could be besides cancer?… read more
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
Stop searching for answers—
Found a lump smaller than a pea on the left side of my neck,
Found a lump smaller than a pea on the left side of my neck, straight down from the ear where the neck meets the shoulder. What are the possible causes? Should I see a physician or monitor for changes… read more
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
I've noticed a small moveable ball above my left collar
I've noticed a small moveable ball above my left collar bone. I've been getting pain on the left side of my neck so I was feeling the area and noticed another small moveable ball there. I also have sw… read more
Doctor,
I have a lump (not painful) about 3 fingers wide right under
I have a lump (not painful) about 3 fingers wide right under my collar bone. About a month ago, I was having what I thought was heartburn, but was sent to a cardiologist and ultrasound and ekg came ou… read more
Handel Robinson
Handel Robinson
I'm wondering about multiple pea-sized lumps that are
Hi. I'm wondering about multiple pea-sized lumps that are located on both of my upper thighs, directly below my hip bones.… read more
Doctor,
Are there lymph nodes located under your collarbones (where
Are there lymph nodes located under your collarbones (where they meet) in between them? I feel a small moveable "something" not sure if its a node, or they end of an artery?? feels more flat they like… read more
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron
I had an MRI. there was a area in my upper jaw bone abd
I had an MRI. there was a white area in my upper jaw bone abd sinus cavity. Have had 3 operations and a bone graft. is the white area bone graft scarring?… read more
Doctor,