Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I having some sort of skin rash at my back (upper left

Customer Question
corner) and at my arm...
I having some sort of skin rash at my back (upper left corner) and at my arm pit (lower right corner). I really don't know what I'm reacting to and what to use for it. I'll appreciate if anyone could help me in answering the question and yield a solution to treating the rash... Its nor scratching or hurting me, it just feels irritated and really need to get it off my skin
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Medical
I having some sort of skin rash at my back (upper left corner) and at my arm pit (lower right corner). I really don't know what I'm reacting to and what to use for it, I mean any sort of medication and will appreciate if anyone could help me in answering the question and yield a solution to treating the body rash... It's not scratching or hurting me, it just feels irritating and really need to get it off my skin.. I'll appreciate all the help and solution I can get
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 12 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service.
This is tines versicolor. Its a fungal rash that discolor the skin. It can be treated with prescription antifungals like ketoconazole. Its also effectively treated with the antifungal in selsun blue shampoo. Twice a day wash and leave on 5 min before rinsing.