You pain at Adam apple and stomach pain can be due reflux laryngitis.
Following investigations may be able to confirm it;
1) Barium esophagography
2) Ambulatory 24-hour pharyngoesophageal pH monitoring
Following measures are helpful:
1) Small 5-6 meals a day.
2) Last meal should be eaten 3 hours before lying down.
3) Avoid; fried or fatty foods, chocolate, peppermint, alcohol, coffee, carbonated beverages, citrus fruits or juices, tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, vinegar.
4) Eat slowly so air is not swallowed.
5) Swallowing therapy by a speech-language pathologist.
6) Lose weight if obese or overweight.
7) Elevate the head of the bed by 6 inches.
8) Avoid tight clothing.
9) Stop smoking, if you do.
Please see the resource;
Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.