Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Pain near apple, 3 year, i have a lot of x ray magnetic

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Pain near adam apple
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 3 year
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i have a lot of x ray magnetic resonance and CT

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Could you please give some more detail about your pain?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I had car accident before 5 years ago ,, i didn't went to make x ray, i had pain in my neck that i still have, i did magnetic resonance and x rays, they said that everything is ok with the neck and the head, only just little two discus but not bad no need medical intervencion, but i still have pain in my neck of the right side behind, but i can live with that pain i also somethimes hearing sounds inside my neck, but the main problem now is my adam apple, near adam apple of the right side three years ago i first time felt pain when i come out from hot pool water and i immidiatily started to drink cold juice and then same tame i felt the same pain that i have now, i cannot eat anyfood i think that something will stack inside my throw, i did medical test few days ago they put me a camera inside my nose to check the throw and they said that throw is ok, but i still feeling the pain, also i am feeling that pain when my stomack somethimes will hurts me of the right side of my body,, before one week i did echography and the doctor said that my thyroid is not so good and i did blood thyroid test and he make me to drink some pills, he said you need to drink these pills all your life,, and i have some doctor friends working on magnetic resonance they want for me tommoro to scan my adam apple on magnetic resonance also i have weird feeling on the back of my tong, i have been to psihiatric more than 7 year i was drinking antidepresive pils, i am not drinking 6 months anymore, also i got bronchopnumonia on first may i did ct on lungs they said that is ok everything but i need to make again after 6 months to check me, i also did 2 test of head CT and two magnetc resonance these years to check head pain but everything for luck was ok.Now i want to tell me what can be with this pain near adam apple?

You pain at Adam apple and stomach pain can be due reflux laryngitis.

Following investigations may be able to confirm it;

1) Barium esophagography

2) Ambulatory 24-hour pharyngoesophageal pH monitoring

Following measures are helpful:

1) Small 5-6 meals a day.

2) Last meal should be eaten 3 hours before lying down.

3) Avoid; fried or fatty foods, chocolate, peppermint, alcohol, coffee, carbonated beverages, citrus fruits or juices, tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, vinegar.

4) Eat slowly so air is not swallowed.

5) Swallowing therapy by a speech-language pathologist.

6) Lose weight if obese or overweight.

7) Elevate the head of the bed by 6 inches.

8) Avoid tight clothing.

9) Stop smoking, if you do.

Please see the resource;

http://www.medicinenet.com/reflux_laryngitis/article.htm

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you think that i don't need to make tommorow magnetic resonance as my friends said.Also is this is something bad or?

This is not bad and easily treatable by antacids and acid blockers.

You may get MRI just for the precaution, but I am sure, I would come normal.

It is privilege assisting you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you soo much Dr.Arun Phophalia, just one more thing if you can answer me, are these pain are maybe sign of some cancer or something bad ,what you think?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also does MRI has radiation is it bad for my health,because i know that CT and x-ray are bad and i did it many times

You are very welcome.

MRI does not have radiation. So it is not bad for health. It can be used for pregnant women also.

This is not cancer, I can assure you.

It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Dr.Arun tell just this please andi will not disturb you anymore , why the pain is only on the right side not on the left on the left i don't feel anything , also the pain is like somebody putting me a needle. Just please answer me this and that's it thank you soo much.

You are most welcome.

Reflux can occur more on one side and cause pain only one side.

Nothing to worry, I can assure you.

A positive rating would be appreciate as that only gives us credit and compensates for the time spent with you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you sir i will give you 5 stars , i was reading too much on internet that can be trachea cancer and something else because also when i was touching the right side of the the trachea also feeling little pain but now if you say that is nothing else i am little bit normal feeling , Thanks you soo much ,, soo can't be trachea problem because i had bronchopenumonia only on my left lung? Thank you soo much

You are very welcome.

As we discussed, your symptoms do not indicate cancer.

Internet search can cause unnecessary anxiety.

Please relax.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you soo much

Most welcome.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Dr.ArunToday i did magnetic resonance and they said that everything is ok , like you said .Thank you very much.

You are most welcome.

Great news.

Hope you are not anxious and stressed now.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
now i am not so stressed , thank you, ***** ***** i got job in Germany on a cruise ship, the company wants for me to take yellow fever vaccine (is this is bad) , also dear Doctor i want to ask you about one more pain that i am having like maybe 3 years sometimes i have pain on the left side of the testicle ,the pain comes and then goes after 10 minutes or more, what can be that problem do i need to make echography to check or no need maybe this is because of bad comfort, but also i nootice that i have that pain next day after secretion of sperm. Sometimes i fell pain on the right side but very rare. I don't have time to an appointment to urology, i need to do private but right now i don't have so much money i spent too much already these months. Thank you

You are very welcome.

Could you please accept the additional service / Premium service.

We can discuss your testes pain too.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Dr.Arun
Right now my credit card is empty .That's why i need to go to work on cruise ship, i don't have more money.

Unfortunately the site rule allow initial queries to be answered which we have done in significant detail.

You have to open a new question or accept the additional service.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Never mind , i will go like this on ship to work if something i fell again more big pain i will go to the ship doctor.