Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I've been feeling sick for the last 2 and a half weeks. My

I've been feeling sick for the last 2 and a half weeks. My last period was super light, after my period I had some light cramps, and since I've been feeling sick I can only eat very few things that won't make me sick. I've taken 3 pregnancy test. And I never know if I'm late on my period or not because it's always irregular. Do you think I could still be pregnant even tho the tests say negative or do you think it's something else?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: For the last year my cycle has ranged from 23 days to 52. And no I'm not in any pain but I'm feeling very sick to my stomach.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Back in 2011 I took birth control. But for only about 6 months.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

I'm sorry you are having a problem with your stomach. Please, I need some more information.

What is your age? Any medical problems? medications? Ever been diagnosed with PCOS?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm 24, no medical problems that I'm aware of. And no I've not been diagnosed with PCOS. And I'm not taking any medications. Only taking prenatal vitamins.

Any breast tenderness? Was there any specific reason you stopped taking birth control pills? Any unprotected sex within the past month? Any vaginal discharge/

You may indeed be pregnant. May I suggest you see your OBGYN for blood tests and a Pelvic US to confirm your possible pregnancy. Your home pregnancy tests may not be accurate.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have breast tenderness. I stopped taking birth control because me and my ex where wanting kids. And yes been having unprotected sex for the last 8 months with my now husband.

Did you see my response?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just seen it. Thank you.

Eat a bland diet, no spices, fried foods and continue with your prenatal vitamins. Increase your fluids, eat 6 small meals daily.

I hope congratulations are in order when you see your OB/GYN.

How are you feeling?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Still feeling sick. Got heartburn bad at the moment. Going to call and see if I can set up an appointment with a obgyn tomorrow

That's the right course of action to take. You can safely take Tums or Rolaids for the heartburn.

Positive rating please.