Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Back in March of 2017 I had attack of Diverticulitis which

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** in March of 2017 I had attack of Diverticulitis which is Diverticulosis now this was my second attack my first one was two years ago I did not have to stay in the hospital It clear up with meds but I have pain and still swelled up lower left and side I called doctor he had MRI taken of my abdomen and there is not sign of infection liver and kidneys other organs are good.I can not live with this on going pain at night can not sleep or not eat much so now the doctor wants me to have Mri done of pelvis which will be done Monday I am so depressed my clothes do not fit me because of this issue.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: I WROTE IN MY EMAIL EVERYTHING
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: NO
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 4 months ago.

Hello Anna, this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having continued lower abdominal/pelvic pain. You don't mention anything about your periods, are they regular? Do you still get your periods? When did you have your last GYN examination/PAP smear?