Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Area on a cervical spin mri, neck pain and ear pain and yes

white area on a cervical spin mri
JA: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?
Customer: neck pain and ear pain and yes neck pain
JA: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: had a ct scan of my ear and jaw and was nothing. hurt my c3 & c4 years ago in a fall

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you needed a cervical spine MRI.

"White" area on a cervical spine MRI indicates bone or arthritis from bone spicules (extra bone growth that can pinch nerve root.

Can you attach the report?

May I assume your pain has increased? Are you taking any medications? Any numbness in either arm?

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How can i attach pictures

There is an area on your screen stating attach files. Choose your file and it will automatically attach and send to me. If you have difficulty, customer service will be able to walk you through the procedure.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just sent them
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did you get photos?

yes looking now

I reviewed your films and do not see any obvious fractures. I do see evidence of arthritis which is most likely the cause of your neck pain. Have you discussed this study with your doctor?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have not discussed report yet. He comes in on Monday. It's just that the neck pain goes to my head and ear. Dont know why this happened in the last few months

This would be normal for arthritis in the neck to make your head and ear have pain because all of the muscles in this area are attached to each other. So any movement of your neck can cause pain. May I suggest you take Advil or Aleve for the pain until you see your doctor.