Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

Am traveling hurts to urinate, urine has a slight pink tint

Customer Question

Am traveling hurts to urinate, urine has a slight pink tint to it. Cam I just push fluids and wait until I get home on Monday to see a Dr.?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Since yesterday afternoon. Have tried to remember to drink more water but forgot last night.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Ino
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,pink urine indicates blood in urine.

And such symptoms like pain,burning during urination suggest Urinary tract infection.

You should take OTC Motrin and Claritin.

Also try OTC AZO pills and cranberry juice.

Drink lots of fluids.

Avoid spicy,hot food,caffeinated and alcoholic beverages.

I would recommend to have an examination by your doctor to get it investigated & treated as soon as possible. An urine analysis & sonography / scan may be necessary.

Antibiotics can be prescribed.

If your symptoms are getting worse then visit emergency room for prompt management.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.