Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

MONO # 1.10 High K/mm3 .1-.6 Details MONO % 10.7 High % 1-10

Customer Question

MONO # 1.10 High K/mm3 .1-.6 Details
MONO % 10.7 High % 1-10 Details
MPV 13.1 High um3 7.4-10.4
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Should I be concerned with these results
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have diabetes
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Let me at the outset tell you that these investigations do not point to anything serious or significant. So there is nothing to worry. This can be just due a lingering infection. But these investigative findings can be due to without any reason. Were these investigations done for a routine physical or due to some symptoms?

All the investigations need a symptomatic correlation. Independently investigations are never diagnostic or conclusive.

I can reassure you; nothing serious or significant here.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.