Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Experience:  MBBS DNB
25843817

I have this weird formation of skin on the shaft of my

Hello doctor, I have this weird formation of skin on the shaft of my penis. I have seen a few doctors and they have all said it is nothing to worry about. I most likely had this my whole life, sometimes extra skin can form on parts of the penis and cause tiny bumps, little wrinkles, I was told that this is not hpv. It is completely unnoticeable when flaccid.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Thank you for the photos sent.

This is just an extra skin fold. This can be treated through a plastic surgery if required.

It is harmless and does not need treatment. Do not worry .

You can just improve the hydration of the skin by application of Cetaphil Restoraderm Lotion on the area twice a day for 3 months. Will improve the appearance.

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ahh so the slightly raised appearance is just an extra fold that developed? This is not a wart or hpv or contagious?:)
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do other males have this as well, is it normal variation of anatomy?

No this is not a wart / hpv nor is this contagious.

Yes , it is a normal variation of anatomy.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you doctor!

I have released the rating service application on your page .

Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Hello

Please do let me know if you still have your concern. I am awaiting a message from you .

I would be happy to help you

Regards

Dr Pravin