Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I can't, how can I fix this? I take Zoloft (100 mg), and

Customer Question
I can't orgasm, how can...
I can't orgasm, how can I fix this?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I take Zoloft (100 mg), and Apri
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I'm not allergic to any medication. Zoloft and Apri are daily
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
6/16/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

zoloft is an SSRI and can often cause loss of climax.

Cyproheptadine is an antihistamine with antiserotonergic properties that has been reported for over a decade to reverse antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.

you can talk to your doctor about taking cyproheptadine and see if that helps your sexual climax.

Family Physician, Doctor