Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

This is extremely embarrassing but I am bleeding from my

Customer Question

This is extremely embarrassing but I am bleeding from my bum, what could be the problem
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I had a hemrroid before. but it was sore and there was definetly a bump there. This time I used the bathroom went poo not painful or anything but when I went to wipe myself there was alot of blood. I am currently taking anti-depress pills and mediformin for my PCOS.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: no I am not allergic to any medication
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not at this time
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Is the blood fresh red in color?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having bleeding from anus is most likely due to hemorrhoids.

Although you do not have any definite bump or soreness or pain there,but this bleeding can most likely be due to internal hemorrhoids.

Generally, the closer the bleeding site is to the anus, the blood will be a brighter red. This blood is coming from lower gastro intestinal tract.

Other less probable causes are: diverticular bleeding,intestinal infection (such as bacterial enterocolitis),inflammatory bowel disease(IBD), ulcerative collitis,crohn's disease.

But most likely this is due to internal hemorrhoids.

To treat hemorrhoids & this bleeding,please apply cream called preparation H. You can get it at your pharmacy without prescription.This will help you greatly.

If still after this,the symptoms of bleeding persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription medications will then be required accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

If you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

I am online & is waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you still have bleeding or has it stopped?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh